So, I finally decided to join the rest of my friends in the blogger world and create one of my own. Well, not really...my friend, Nicole, created it for me...probably because she knew I wouldn't actually do it. I probably would have just talked about how I needed to start one for the next 2 years and then been envious of everyone else who had their children's lives documented while I am still on the first page of Logan's scrapbook from the day she was born...which is where I currently am on that project. I litteraly have thousands of dollars in "scrapbook stuff" collecting dust in my craft room. I wish I had the time and energy to catch up on that. But, I am taking a crack at this instead, because I can do it from the comfort of my own bed. Which is where I am spending a lot of time these days. I am officially 10 weeks pregnant today and I have been absolutely exhausted lately. I have a list of ONE MILLION things to do, my house is a wreck, my child is wanting me to go play in her "kitchen" and all I want to do is lay on the couch...yep, definitely pregnant!
beach babies
-
If waiting three years between each blog is wrong, I don't want to be
right. Just kidding...I am in a deep shame spiral about the lack of record
keeping I...
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment